Position: The Executive Director of the Cape Cod Maritime Museum will have an opportunity to lead a small and growing maritime museum located in the Cape’s commercial and tourism center. The Executive Director will report to and work with the Board of Trustees.
- Provide leadership in developing short – and long – range goals for CCMM and effectively carry out plans and policies established by and with the Board.
- Manage available resources to ensure CCMM is a fiscally sustainable entity. This includes the establishment of an annual budget, reporting, and meeting financial targets.
- Daily oversight to ensure that CCMM is adequately staffed for hours of operation, programs, and events.
- With the Trustees, cultivate friends and solicit donors. Ensure strong membership and visitor relationships.
Required Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Experienced professional with the confidence to effectively address challenges and constructively manage both strategic and interpersonal issues.
- Demonstrated leadership/managerial skills.
- Proactive and capable of suggesting new alternatives to current practices which will involve the development of strategic and tactical plans.
- Able to influence others and be influenced in order to build consensus and meld diverse viewpoints.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- BA/BS or equally relevant experience with 501(c)(3) organizations.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Courtesy of Cape Cod Maritime Museum